Users are clan leaders for a small rat post, they will defend your rats from predators and monstrous creatures. User’s main goal is to build the largest ‘Ratropolis!’ Make your rats talk about it for a thousand years.
In the game, a player can choose 80 cards consisting of resources, armed units, construction, and combat support to activate strategic command. User will be given 8 basic cards at the start. User will then re-draw used cards from the card pool. Building an efficient card deck is key to protecting your rats from waves of strong enemies. Other than obtaining new cards, a user can also upgrade or remove cards from the card pool to create their own deck.
Defending your rats in the city will be a challenge. Select an adviser with a talent in finance, defense or leadership. They will provide better options when a player encounters chaos in the city. As the city falls, the campaign will end, but at the same time new cards will become unlocked and expand a player’s card pool based on stage completion. Make each defense a new experience with the addition of new cards.
Survivor rats expect you to lead them in the new outpost. Build your history and ‘Ratropolis’ by playing cards strategically!
Unique game concepts:
- Time is also a resource. Real-time deck building card game.
- Cute rats are protagonists instead of feral cats.
Very addictive gameplay:
- A game that is easy to play but difficult to master.
- Highly engaging game that requires quick judgment and response from players.
- Various random elements give a new experience to users every round.
- Short play time makes gaming experience more intense, and unlockable elements make players stronger after every play.
Various game contents:
- More than 80 unique cards
- More than 30 events to check out the story of rats
- Choose your own adventure! 6 different possible endings.
- 4 different leaders! Each with their own style and traits.
Add to your Steam wishlist: